Radom is located in the centre of Radom Plain, which is a part of the Mazovian Lowland, in the fork of the Vistula and Pilica rivers . The historic buildings, the spirit of the royal and post-industrial Radom, the size of cultural and sports events will not allow our guests to be bored. The perfectly preserved old urban layout, from an early middle-ages settlement till 19th-century city centre which still acts as such, is one of the kind in Poland.
content source: http://radomcity.eu/page/80,for-tourists.html
- Radom offers much lower living costs than other cities in Poland.
- All roads lead to us – the city lies at the intersection of the main communication routes from the east to the west and from the north to the south.
- Radom is an important railway hub, where the railway lines Warsaw – Radom- Cracow, Radom – Dęblin and Radom – Tomaszów Mazowiecki – Lodz crosses over.
- Your journey home will take you no time at all – distances to selected Polish cities: Warsaw – 100 km, Lodz- 135 km, Cracow – 192 km.
- The nearest international airport, which is Warsaw Chopin Airport is about an hour from Radom.
Prime location in the heart of Poland.
Excellent connection to Warsaw, Poland’s Capital and to Warsaw International Airport gives Radom easy access to the leading business centre in Central and Eastern Europe and all major European capitals.
There are approximately 180 international flights and 20 domestic flights daily, including about seven from Cracow, to Warsaw Chopin airport. The Warsaw airport is approximately one hour’s driving time from Radom. Frederic Chopin International Airport in Warsaw is located 7 km from the centre of Warsaw. From the airport, you can take the train, city bus 175 or taxi to the Warszawa Centralna Railway Station (the trip will take up to half an hour). Please see the train connections and ticket prices at http://www.pkp.pl/en. Please remember that you need some local money (Polish zloties) for buses, trains and taxis.
About UTH Radom
The CONGRESS will take place at the:
II. Chrobry Street Campus Chrobrego 31, 26-600 Radom,
Day 1: Wednesday, 14 September
III. Stasiecki Street Campus Stasieckiego 54, 26-600 Radom,
Day 2 – Thursday, 15 September
Day 3 – Friday, 16 September
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
In some hotels special rates have been negotiated for congress attendees.
Contact the hotel and indicate that you are participating in ICTD 2020 Congress in September 2020 to benefit from the conference rate. The promo code is ICTD2020.
The list of hotels are as follow:
More expensive option: 4*
Medium price range: 3* :
Less expensive option:
Chrobry Street Campus – UTH hotel
Price up to 120 zloty
ul. Akademicka 5
+48 48 361 72 49